Images | One | Two

Current Image: One

The Old McKinney house is a red brick and white mortar two storey house and was built in 1936 by J.M.McKinney. Elegant brick and quartz piers and walls frame the two entry gateways incorporating cattle grids necessary in a bygone era. The first floor interior has been remodeled to provide a free flowing space with wide archways connecting the rooms. The stairs to the second floor's expansive hallway lead to the four guest rooms, guest bathroom and the owners room.

We are located close to the junction of US-19 and SR-351 in the heart of Florida's nature coast, close to Cross City's shopping area and restaurants. Cross City's newly opened park is within 2 blocks walk and provides an excercise trail, picnic area, tennis courts and more.

Carolyn and David invite you to relax a day or more at their rural retreat. Relax on the rear private deck, cool off in the luxurious pool, watch a movie on the big screen TV, or read a novel in the Library.

The Choice is yours

Valid CSS! Valid XHTML 1.0!